• Your responsibility is to ensure you have the appropriate license and must be presented to your instructor prior to the commencement of your lesson.
• Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel any lessons you have agreed or booked, if you fail to provide him/her with the license prior to your first lesson.
• your tuition is governed by a contract between you and your instructor. You and your instructor are responsible for arranging the date, time, pick up location and duration of lessons.
• You must give your instructor at least 48hours notice to cancel or rearrange a lesson (excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays) otherwise you will be liable for 100% of the lesson price.
• Carry out all lessons in a well presented, dual controlled, fully maintained and insured vehicle
• Carry full motor insurance for the pupil whilst driving the car when accompanied by a Focal Instructor or DSA Examiner
• Always conduct ourselves in a courteous, professional and considerate manner
• Respond professionally and appropriately to any concerns and issues you may have
• Carry out a course of practical lessons to cater for your individual needs
• Ensure that each lesson consists of an introduction, practical training and a De-brief of appropriate feedback
• We reserve the right to change the price of all our services at any time
• We also reserve the right to introduce or withdraw special offers from time to time without any prior notice
• No booking fee